Thursday, January 24, 2013

First Post!

So this is my first blog post. Um I don't really have an idea about what to post but I figured my first post should be a bit about myself so here goes I guess. :-)

I'm Megan and I am just a normal 15 year old girl from London, nothing really interesting. I am fond of music, going to gigs, reading, lay ins and shopping. My weekdays are spent trying to survive gcses surrounded by 1600 morons. I usually spend my weekends spending my money on pointless things and clothes and then moaning that I'm broke. I am completely in love with Emma Watson and a confessed Cath Kidston, Topshop, Instagram and 'The Perks Of Being A Wallflower' addict.

I live with my parents and my two pet lizards, which I geniusly named Gavin and Stacey, despite the fact that Gavin is female...

Other than the uninteresting ramblings of my boring life, this blog will probably consist of reviews on make up, clothes, beauty products etc as well as confessions of a shopaholic and hauls.

That's pretty much all I have to say, I'll try and post more riveting things next time!

My Instagram is @meg___an (but this often changes)
My tumblr is cl0ckwork-heart


x

No comments:

Post a Comment