Saturday, January 26, 2013

Today's Cheeky Buys!

Today, I was weak and I gave up one of my new years resolutions. To save. I cracked open my savings jar and hit Westfield and I tried to hold back, but ended up spending pretty much all of my money on various bits and pieces. I only went to try and find this top that I am in love with from Topshop, and the website said it was in stock in the Westfield store, but as usual, it wasn't so I ended up coming away without it. Being a common size 10 is a pain! I am now pretty much completely broke, but I am happy with the things I bought! I thought I'd share with you what I got and at least try and be interesting, so here you go!


This was the top I wanted from Topshop, isn't it beautiful?
And it's only £18 which for Topshop, is a complete bargain!





For a while, I'd been looking for a MAC lipstick in the shade 'Hang Up' but whenever I've looked online or looked in store, it has always been out of stock, the same happened today. However, Benefit also sell a similar colour and for the same price (£14), and thankfully there is a Benefit stall in Boots! I decided to give up on trying to get hold of 'Hang Up' for a while, and just make do with 'Espionage', the Benefit equivalent. Whenever I have tried Benefit make-up before it has always been reasonably good quality, however I have never had a lipstick before, so here's hoping this is good!

I also bought a brush cleanser from MAC, I have always used baby shampoo to clean my make-up brushes in the past but I have found this makes the bristles quite dry and prone to falling out. Also, they take a while to dry and I have no brushes to apply my make up with the next day. I have heard good things about the MAC brush cleanser for quite a while and it is supposed to shorten drying time for brushes and keep the moisture in, and for only £9.50, it was a bargain so I decided to give it a go.

I also wanted a mini Soap and Glory 'Hand Food' hand cream to go in my handbag as I had run out, and when I went into Boots, Soap and Glory products were 3 for 2! I am one of those people where if there is a deal or a sale, I actually cannot say no, so I didn't... I ended up buying a mini 'Hand Maid' anti-bacterial gel and a mini 'Flake Away' body scrub and it all only came to £5!

Finally, I bought the cutest wolf socks from Topshop! Unfortunately they aren't for me though, they're a gift, but they are just so adorable I think I will have to go and get myself a pair!

Well there you go, there are my main purchases from today! I'm only new to this blogging thing, so apologies if my posts aren't very exciting, but if there are any requests of what you'd like me to post, just comment or tell me on Instagram! Thanks for reading.

x





3 comments:

  1. Hey I nominated you for the Leibster Award :) You can have a look at my blog if you want to do it for more details!x
    http://wild-young-hearts-run-free.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your blog!
    i nominated you for a Liebster Award! 

    take a look if you would, thank you very much so pleaseeee 

    <3<3<3
    
http://katie-annarose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the topshop socks!

    rosesandcoses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete