Saturday, February 2, 2013

Liebster Award

If I'm getting this wrong, please bare with me! I'm new to blogging and when I was nominated for this I was completely oblivious as to what it is, but I've tried to do my research and I kind of know what I'm doing.. note the 'kind of'!

I was nominated by two people, the lovely Isabelle and Katie-Anna!
Isabelle's blog is http://wild-young-hearts-run-free.blogspot.co.uk/
Katie-Anna's is http://katie-annarose.blogspot.co.uk

The Rules are-
1) Post 11 facts about yourself
2) Answer the 11 questions from the person who nominated you (in my case, as I was nominated by two people I'll answer 6 of each of their questions!)
3) Nominate 9 blogs with 200 followers or less for the award
4) Let the person know you've nominated them
5) Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog

Okay, 11 facts about myself! 
This is very difficult considering how uninteresting I am, but here goes!

1) I live in London, but I'm really not fond of all the hustle and bustle, I'd rather live in the country somewhere!
2) I'd really love to study Forensic Science at university, I always have since I was young!
3) I have a really strong love for mushrooms and mash, they're the world's greatest foods!
4) I am allergic to hair dye, so I have to use henna dyes which limit colours
5) I share a birthday with my dad
6) I'm lacking quite a bit in the height department, I'd love to be taller!
7) I love Lady Gaga and I saw her at the Born This Way Ball in September last year
8) I hardly sleep, it really doesn't appeal to me!
9) I'd love to get married in an enchanted forest, weird I know..
10) I still sleep with two teddy bears, despite being 15 years old!
11) I'd love to travel the world one day, but my phobia of flying will probably stop me


My first 6 questions come from Isabelle!

1) What are you looking forward to in the future?
I am looking forward to seeing my Two Door Cinema Club on the 8th of February!

2) Why did you want to create a blog?
I wanted to create a blog because I love makeup and fashion and I loved the idea of other people's blogs so decided to start my own!

3) What's your Favourite book and why?
My favourite book has got to be the first Harry Potter book, I love when he goes shopping with Hagrid to get all his stuff for Hogwarts and it just makes me smile a lot!

4) Who's your Favourite artist?
I don't have one favourite artist of all time, it changes regularly but a band I have loved since I was very young and still love now are Mcfly!

5) Who inspires you?
Fearne Cotton, Alexa Chung and Jameela Jamil

6) Do you have a best friend or just close friends?
I do have a best friend who has stood by me through thick and thin, her name is Alex and I love her lots!


My second six questions come from Katie-Anna!

1) Where is your favourite place in the world?
It definitely has to be Sharm El Sheikh in Egypt, it is absolutely beautiful!

2) What is your greatest achievement?
I don't really have many but it probably has to be overcoming bulimia

3) What is your favourite food?
As mentioned earlier, mushrooms and mash!

4) What was the first blog you followed?
florals-and-frilly-socks.blogspot.co.uk/

5) Why did you start a blog?
I answered this question above!

6) What is your pet hate?
People that joke about things that shouldn't be joked about.


My 11 questions are

1) What is your favourite part of your room and why?
2) What is your favourite shop?
3) What are your top 5 favourite films?
4) Have you ever been to any gigs? 
5) What made you want to start a blog?
6) Is there anyone you will love no matter what? Who?
7) What do you want your life to be like in 10 years time?
8) What is your dream job?
9) Do you prefer to read books or watch films? Why?
10) Who is your crush of the same sex?
11) Scariest moment of your life?


I tag
Hayley http://florals-and-frilly-socks.blogspot.co.uk/
Ashleigh http://petitroseflowers.blogspot.co.uk/
Emma http://lepetitefleurx.blogspot.co.uk/
Hannah http://cutesfruits.blogspot.co.uk/
Emma http://lilaclights.blogspot.co.uk
Hope http://aspoonfulofhopex.blogspot.co.uk/

I don't really know of any other blogs so there's only six, woops!

That's about it, hope you enjoyed reading! 
x









2 comments:

  1. I love reading through these its such a nice reward x

    check out my cath kidston giveaway 1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete